The driveway on your residential property is one of the first things that guests and other visitors see in your home. In many ways this becomes the feature on which they base their first impression. Having a well-designed and installed driveway is one of the best ways to add to the curb appeal of your property. Wind River Stone Scapes, Inc. is a specialized landscaping company that provides end-to-end landscaping solutions to customers in and around Green River, Idaho Falls, Ammon, Rexburg and Preston.
While some of these clients have opted for asphalt driveways, many of our long time clients in Lander, Cody, Jackson, Rock Springs and Riverton have opted for paving stones for their driveway installations. While gravel, poured concrete and asphalt are used in driveways, paver stones made of brick, concrete or natural stone are extremely popular too. These driveway materials are extremely long-lasting and easy to maintain.
Why Opt For Pavers?
Take a look at some of the notable benefits of opting for paver driveway installations:
- Easy to install as they have to be set on a bed of compacted sand
- They can be used in any area of the landscaping - when you use them on the pathways and walkways, it complements the look of the stone paver driveway
- Available in stone, brick and concrete and you can choose the material that matches your personal preference, functionality requirements and budget
- Sturdy and long-lasting material and it can weather the elements
- When these paving stones are installed to perfection using the best materials and techniques like sealing etc, they become stain and dust resistant too
- Paver stones are easy to maintain and all you need to do is hose them down with water once in a while
- Repair is easy in case there is damage to any of the pieces. Since these are individual units, it’s easy to replace them without impacting the integrity of the entire installation
Different Paving Stone Patterns
While different paver materials help create a very unique look, it’s possible to do the same using different paving stone patterns on your driveway such as:
- Herringbone - This is a very popular pattern; the pavers are set in a ‘V’ shape and this adds to the strength of the installation
- Circular - If you have a wide driveway, it’s an ideal setting for a circular pattern - it adds to the grandness of wide and long driveways
- Basket weave pattern - This has alternate horizontal and vertical paving stones and adds quite a vintage look. It complements the look of a traditional style home
- The running bond pattern - It’s a popular pattern that is easy to set and quick to install too. Very little wastage occurs when this type of pattern is being set. If you have a short driveway, it helps to make it look longer.
We help with end-to-end driveway design and installation solutions and maintain a very reasonable driveway installation cost. For more information simply call Wind River Stone Scapes, Inc. at our office number - 307-367-4793. You can also drop us a line via this email or this online form.