Wind River Stone Scapes, Inc is a premier Hardscape contractor located in Pinedale, WY with 29 years' experience installing paving stones, stonework, stone veneer, Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) / Segmental Retaining Walls (SRW) retaining walls and Aqua Scapes with a very high level of attention to detail and safety.
We believe we are among the top one percent in the nation when it comes to quality, skill and experience in the Hardscape business.
Our professional memberships and certifications include:
- National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA)
Certified Segmental Retaining Wall Installer
- Interlocking Concrete Paver Institute (ICPI)
Certified Paver and Permeable Paver Installer
- WRSS is a 51% Women-Owned Business and is currently making the application to the State of Wyoming for Certification of Eligibility as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise. WRSS is also a resident contractor with a Certificate of Residency in the State of Wyoming.
- Retaining Wall Specialist
We have been successfully designing and installing Segmental Retaining Walls (SRW) / Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) Retaining Walls since 1985. Our projects have ranged from very small to over 40,000 sf walls and as high as 35 feet.
- Paving Stone / Hardscape Specialist
We have been successfully designing and installing all types of flexible pavement systems since 1985. Our projects have ranged from small to over 150,000 sf paver installations for both commercial and residential projects.
- Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavements (PICP) Specialist
WRSS is partnering with our distributor to promote and develop permeable paving applications. Permeable paving is becoming widely accepted by municipalities & commercial developers as an environmentally friendly alternative for storm water management.
In 1985, we started our business in Kansas City and built an extensive market before people knew what paving stones and SRW were. Our success and reputation was a result of our attention to detail, quality, creativity, customer service and integrity. We excelled at it and were aggressive about finding projects and promoting our trade.
We completed residential projects, everything from small patios to extreme drives, pool decks, water features and retaining walls. We also completed commercial, DOT and municipal projects as well.