Patios, Walkways and Flower Planters
Wind River Stone Scapes, Inc is a specialized landscaping company that provides end-to-end landscaping service to customers in and around Lander, Cody, Jackson, Rock Springs and Riverton. Over the years our customers have come to trust us to provide them solutions that match their requirements to perfection.
We are the experts that can design high-quality patios, walkways and flower planters and a range of other outdoor features too. We have also catered to a large number of clients across Green River, Idaho Falls, Ammon, Rexburg and Preston. Take a look at what the design and installation of these features entail.
These are a very popular outdoor feature that homeowners like to get installed in their yard. It adds expansiveness to the indoor areas of your home and can be used as a spot to install an outdoor kitchen too. The different things we take into account in patio design are:
- Available space
- Materials to be used
- Design elements and how they should complement the look of the home
- Flooring material like concrete or paving etc
- Whether railing is required
- Whether there will be an outdoor kitchen built on it
When you have any segregated areas in your garden or backyard, you want to be able to use them functionally. However, you don’t want to walk through the lawn or trample over flower beds and through hedges to get to these different areas. With this in view:
- You can install walkways that lead to different spots on your property
- These could be paved either with stone, brick or concrete walkway pavers and can have an edging of the same stone
- The flooring material can be made to match that which has been used in the driveway, to add a more cohesive look to the landscaping
- We can add paver lights or walkway lamp posts to lend light to these spaces after dark
In addition to plants, trees, lawns and shrubs, many people like to have flower beds on their property. In this installation too, we follow a very methodical approach:
- We first understand what kind of flowering plants you are going to plant there are will then build suitable natural stone flower planters
- In most instances these will be of natural stone. However , at times we build concrete planters and clad them with natural stone veneer
- We ensure that the flower beds have the correct drainage - this helps keep the plantings healthy
Regardless of whether you get patios, walkways or flower planters built from us, you are assured that top-notch materials and workmanship will be used in the work. We focus on using materials that are strong and durable and patio designs that will add to the beauty and value of your home. For more information simply call Wind River Stone Scapes, Inc. at our office number - 307-367-4793. You can also drop us a line via this email or this online form.